Monday, September 8, 2008

Look Ma...I'm blogging!

So I have officially joined the ranks of cool 21st century-ites and am now not only the world's newest blogger, but am also the freshest meat in the butcher shop of online dating. It's only been a matter of hours since my profile has been posted but already I have received several emails from the likes of a 56 year old Hawaiian, a couple of foreigners (and I don't mean Canada), and someone who appears to be an aspiring serial killer. Woo-hoo! What can I say? I'm batting for the fences. I sit here wondering why on earth I was ever hesitant to try online dating in the first place. What joy is mine.

6 comments:

VTS said...

May I be the first to roll out the welcome mat for you my dear!

Hey! What wrong with having a Latin lover?! Heaven knows we all need one of those!

Let's be friends.

see-k-tee said...

Yes! I can send some of my middle aged middle easterners your way if you'd like!

VTS said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! I'm rallying for a new post.

Natalie said...

Natalie here petitioning to make the list o' peeps! Pretty please with cherries on top?

I'm loving it. Welcome. I hereby commit to blog more now that you're part of this world.

VTS said...

LAME! Yes, I said it. LAME. Post something, dangit!

Natalie said...

I see you're going for the celebrated ONE YEAR mark between posts. Playing this hard to get is so junior-high.